Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: will the gauge cluster from a 89 9000 NA fit my 95 turbe cse. i know its a downgrade - but i want my speedometer to read mph not kph. also - am i able to adjust the milage on this? the gauge i found has 200,000 and mine has like 160,000. thanks guys. :?:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
should - however you may want to swap the digital information center - otherwise you WILL be downgrading and won't have full functions available. Also - good time to check all light bulbs and connections. I had done this - but a few still aren't making connection right :cry:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do you get the gauge cluster out?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
heh heh - it's not too hard - but it's easier having done it about 5 times now :lol:
Remove the bezel carefully which surround your dash area - you MIGHT need to take off the steering wheel - I've not done this in a 95 to know - just my 87. There are 2 torque screws on the top of each side (1 per side) that you must get to from the back tothe front. Once they are loosened you should be able to get it by hand the remainder of the threads. Be carefull not to drop them. Tilt the cluster forwarnd and pull it up a little to unhook the 2 lower clips. You may be able to see your 3 pluggs at this point - and your vac. line for the Turbo gauge. Remember where they go - even tho I recal them only fitting where they go. Helps to remember however. Then wiggle the cluster all over trying to find the special spot where it slides out of the dash - then in reverse with the "good" one. Good luck :roll: :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts