Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nuvi, it's about one years old.

Mint shape, will double check but I should even have original packaging for it.

The retail was about $350-400, got it for $250 last year.

The maps are late 2008/early 2009, I can get the exact map info.

I upgraded, that is the only reason for the sale.

$85 shipped with pics to come tonight.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good to me. I just have to wait to get paid, if no one else buys it by the time i get paid on the 17, i'll take it and i'll finally get to show you the SPG. How big is the screen and is this the widescreen version?
Yes, wide screen 4.3".

Someone will buy it, but I can't give it away till about the time you would pick it up anyway.

Any guarantees you won't flake out on me? If you can make a 100% promise, I will hold onto it for you.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I won't flake but now i'm having second thoughts. I really don't need a gps right now its more the fact that it's a good deal that i want it. So don't hold it for me, let me think about it. If my camera sells by the end of the week then i will definitly take it if it doesn't ill have to think about it.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I won't flake but now i'm having second thoughts. I really don't need a gps right now its more the fact that it's a good deal that i want it. So don't hold it for me, let me think about it. If my camera sells by the end of the week then i will definitly take it if it doesn't ill have to think about it.
It's stuff like this that makes selling you anything such a pain in the ass.

That's exactly why I said don't flake-you already sound flaky. lol

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Jameson does it come with a window mount?

i hear the voice recognition on this model isnt too great.....but heck for the price it looks like a good deal!
Yes, mount and charger and the voice module.

It(voice) works well, just don't see the need to use it often.

I have a buyer on BFC, will bump if it falls through.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
It's stuff like this that makes selling you anything such a pain in the ass.

That's exactly why I said don't flake-you already sound flaky. lol
What have you sold me besides the manifold kit? I'm pretty sure I told you I would buy the kit and I did exactly that. I don't remember buying anything else for you unless I'm forgetting something. So i don't really get the whole selling me stuff being a pain in the ass comment.

Only reason I come across as flakey in my post is because you said you would hold it for me and I don't want you to do that. Thats why i said if it doesn't sell by the time i get paid then ill take it.( i also see how much money i have left after i pay some CC bills) If i wanted you to hold it i would have said that.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What have you sold me besides the manifold kit? I'm pretty sure I told you I would buy the kit and I did exactly that. I don't remember buying anything else for you unless I'm forgetting something. So i don't really get the whole selling me stuff being a pain in the ass comment.

Only reason I come across as flakey in my post is because you said you would hold it for me and I don't want you to do that. Thats why i said if it doesn't sell by the time i get paid then ill take it.( i also see how much money i have left after i pay some CC bills) If i wanted you to hold it i would have said that.
I mean attempted selling, not the manifold.. You pulled the same back and forth wishy washy shit with the Tom Tom.

If you are not really going to buy something, then you might as well just hold off and not say anything at all unless you have cash in hand.

Pic, as promised.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I mean attempted selling, not the manifold.. You pulled the same back and forth wishy washy shit with the Tom Tom.

If you are not really going to buy something, then you might as well just hold off and not say anything at all unless you have cash in hand.

Pic, as promised.

The Tom Tom i admit i did the wish washy shit but that was because i was strapped for cash. You're making out to be that you've tried to sell me so much shit and I'v backed out every time. From my very first post i said "If it doesn't sell by the time i get paid I'll take it" No wish washy shit there, unless I'm mistaken. You said you'll hold it for me, i didn't want you to do that so thats the only reason why my post may have come across as me backing out. Lets not beat this to death it is what it is. You take it one way i take it another, lets just leave it at that.

Have you stared to tear down the roady for the SC install yet? I hope you have a nice heater for your garage, if not we have a big shop kerosene heater you can borrow, it just needs kerosene.

Anyways bump for a great deal and honest seller

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Tom Tom i admit i did the wish washy shit but that was because i was strapped for cash. You're making out to be that you've tried to sell me so much shit and I'v backed out every time. From my very first post i said "If it doesn't sell by the time i get paid I'll take it" No wish washy shit there, unless I'm mistaken. You said you'll hold it for me, i didn't want you to do that so thats the only reason why my post may have come across as me backing out. Anyways lets not beat this to death it is what it is. You take it one way i take it another, lets just leave it at that.

Have you stared to tear down the roady for the SC install yet? I hope you have a nice heater for your garage, if not we have a big shop kerosene heater you can borrow, it just needs kerosene.
The point is, it's history repeating itself.

On my end, it was annoying with the first GPS, and just about any time I have something for sale, you are interested-but conditions come up.

You posted you were interested, I was willing to be nice and hold it for you. Then you posted something which sounded wishy washy.

Whatever, doesn't matter-it's not a lot of money, and something not hard to sell. I am being Paypal'd today.

But I think you don't realize, that even though we have had maybe one real transaction, there is a long history of almosts, even free shit like the swaybar to double stack.

/end

I am starting the tear down after I get the SPAL kit for Xmas. I have a couple of heaters.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Does this one find bridges which are out of commission for the past 20 years or more too? I have a Mio (second one) and it does this to me all the time. It also has no idea how to route things they best way. How would you rate this one overall? I have been to the point with mine I've almost thrown it out the window a few times due to the stupid shit it does. I.E. - "no toll roads" and it takes you onto a toll road... lol That's always handy when you have no cash on you. Another case - on-ramps which aren't there, never were, and probably never will be. The traffic alert shit is a joke too on mine - always made the unit reboot if it had signal. Does yours have live traffic updates?
( What I have and am not satisfied with - GPS Navigation System - Moov 310 - Overview - Moov Series- Car Navigation - Mio Technology USA )

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was quite happy with it. It's maps are not very out of date at all yet.

Places like interviews that advise me that GPS won't work because the address wont show up yet, do actually work on mine.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
The point is, it's history repeating itself.

On my end, it was annoying with the first GPS, and just about any time I have something for sale, you are interested-but conditions come up.

You posted you were interested, I was willing to be nice and hold it for you. Then you posted something which sounded wishy washy.

Whatever, doesn't matter-it's not a lot of money, and something not hard to sell. I am being Paypal'd today.

But I think you don't realize, that even though we have had maybe one real transaction, there is a long history of almosts, even free shit like the swaybar to double stack.

/end

I am starting the tear down after I get the SPAL kit for Xmas. I have a couple of heaters.
Long history lol Anyway I'm glad it sold.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.