Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
icey conditions today in my part of the state. couple accidents. first of many. how is the rest of the state? winter sucks mostly

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought this was an offtopic thread?

how about $250 best out of 3?

i'll bring the scanners.
yes its off topic as in not usual saab stuff. not off topic as going around ranting about things that the thread is not topic related to. and my answer is still no to racing you. i have no reason to. and your most likely just being a jerk and doing this to just be obnoctious. anyways still no

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Srsly.

Still snowing here in Mantorville. Almost got into an accident as I was leaving the grocery store. Some idiot almost slid into me. Not looking forward to the morning commute.

its still snowing or sleeting or whatever you call it where im at. grass is like iced over. the 9k is an icicle. a kid in my class mashed into a semi going through an intersection today as well

·
Registered
714 Posts
Mankato sucks. Drizzle all day. Freezing rain in the morning. Snow/slush now.

The 9000 is not moving in this slop. All that will happen is sledding down one of the many hills of Mankato in a 3000 lb sled.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ouch! Kid ok?

dont know, was taken to st. maries in rochester. the roof of their collasped so it sounds like the hit the middle of the side and went underneath some. hopefully him and his sister will be alright

1 - 20 of 219 Posts