Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Garage is getting a little full of Saab parts, I could also use some money to help fix my Coupe. All prices are OBO without shipping charges, parts will be shipped ASAP. More pictures and details upon request, also please ignore the messy workbench these photos were taken on.

Kicker KS693 6X9 Speakers (pair)- Used, but in good working condition, I got a set of Pioneers and no longer need these, retail for 150.00-169.99. - SOLD

Complete T5 Wiring Harness from 1999 9-3 - SOLD

Manual Turbo Speedo - SOLD

Brake Master Cylinder - $30 OBO

9-3 Steering Wheel with Airbag - $75 OBO

9-3 Steering Column (use to convert NG to the newer style columns for newer steering wheels) - $80 OBO

Convertible Trunk Struts - $20 OBO

9-3 Passenger Seat Belt and Assembly - Everything pictured included - $40 OBO

9-3 Airbag Unit - No idea where it came from, can search location by part number - $15 OBO

Power Steering Rack (awesome plaid clothe included to keep things clean ;) ) - SOLD

ABS Module (all lines snipped, use your existing ones) - SOLD

Used Known Working DIC - Two pictured, take your choice between the two. As many of you know I bought a new DIC to fix my car with no avail, turns out all the DIC's are in working order. I only need 1 spare so 1 will go. - SOLD

Driver Rear View Mirror - $40 OBO

Stock 6 1/2 Door Speakers for NG900 or OG9-3 - Can also be used as rear convertible speakers, bracket included, can be removed for use in doors. Grilles included. - $50 OBO for the SET

9-3 Shifter Housing with ignition slot and Shifter Stalk- SOLD

9-3 Power Steering Pump + Pulley - $50 OBO

Like Mentioned, all prices OBO. Shipping will be added on after. No reasonable offer refused.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Do you still have that radiator ?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM's replied to. legit, I do have the radiator but am opting to hold onto it for now.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Give me a few days, I may be in for one of the DICs and the 9-3 column...Pretty much the column for sure...just have to wait till payday Saturday...

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Nice DI, in the pics. Where'd you get it?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice DI, in the pics. Where'd you get it?
So dumbass left it in the hatch when I bought the car*

They look mint, no?

PM's replied to, green let me know about the column and DI.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

DIC sale pending, also added a set of Kicker Speakers to original post.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shifter Housing - SOLD

DIC - SOLD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts