Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving tonight and I come to a light. What's in front of me, but a beryl green 9-3. Prob a 99', but he is sitting like he is going straight. The light is set off by weight and he is not on the "lever" spot, so the light is not changing, besides I want to make a right turn and he is blocking the right part of the lane, he's not moving forward to set off the light, not letting me get around him to turn right on red, basically someone who is, or seems to be drunk, lost, not paying attention whatever. Probably texting and doesn't care about others being affected. Whatever.

So he pulls forward enough to set off the light, then just enough room for me to get around him and turn right, so I start to go. Well the light turns green finally and he is turning RIGHT! no turn signal. He sat over a minute at a light, that you clearly can turn right on, and then he gets all pissy and beeps and revs to try and stop me from going around him... Jag-off, but he is in a Saab so I didn't even care, but had to get in front of him.

I did what anyone with a Viggen would do and just floor it and go around him. Then I can hear his car "trying" to speed up, but i had a 99' 9-3 base model once and a "tuned" viggen clearly is the winner. So I just pull in front fast and he MUST highbeam me and ride my ass now.

What an idiot. I hate to say that about another saab guy, but geez, learn how to - first, pull far enough forward to set off the light, then learn that you can make right turns on red when there isn't a car in site, then learn how to use your turn signal, then learn that your car is not faster than mine and while you're at it, high beaming someone just admits to them that you are an idiot and an a-hole.

So he get to the light and yells at me a he speeds to the turning lane. and stops. He had to speed by to stop faster? Who knows, but at this point he isn't proving to anyone he knows how anything works. As I go by he yells, "I got your license number!..."

I laughed and I have his whole sinanagons on the go pro until i passed him. I bet he doens't have a video of the whole thing, but whatever.

If you are that guy, then you need to learn how to drive. Sorry a Saab doesn't apparently make all drivers better, but at least I know how to use a turn signal, understand you can make rights on reds and how the stop lights work.

That is all. End of rant.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Some people should just not be allowed to drive... One time I had just turned on my headlights, as it was getting dark and some guy in a Kia full on raid raged me, luckily I was in my Viggen and lost hm after him brake checking me and yelling... Sadly these aren't such rare occasions these days.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some people should just not be allowed to drive... One time I had just turned on my headlights, as it was getting dark and some guy in a Kia full on raid raged me, luckily I was in my Viggen and lost hm after him brake checking me and yelling... Sadly these aren't such rare occasions these days.
Haha, yeah these are the most disturbing people. No harm intended, but for whatever reason, it had to be you telling them to f-off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.