Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the entire pump and sending unit assembly, since my sender isnt working anymore. Had it checked with a tech 2, so I know its dead. Trying to go a little cheaper than eeuroparts has them for sale. Pump still works, so if someone had a good used one and I could swap pumps, that would be an option too. Either way, new or used, let me know what you might have. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Have one from an '01 9-3 that had about 125k on it (possibly much less than that), I assume it fits an NG900 as well. The pump motor still works fine but I replaced the unit preventatively. It includes one of the metal fuel line clips due to one of the original snaps being broken, as well as the lock ring for securing it to the tank.

It's the one on the right in this picture:

Thinking $50 shipped, just make sure it works for your model year.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Im looking for the entire pump and sending unit assembly, since my sender isnt working anymore. Had it checked with a tech 2, so I know its dead. Trying to go a little cheaper than eeuroparts has them for sale. Pump still works, so if someone had a good used one and I could swap pumps, that would be an option too. Either way, new or used, let me know what you might have. Thanks.
I have one out of 98 900 80k.mi.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.