Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Black A/T ng900 Talladega coupe that is being completely parted out. 120,000 miles on the car. It is 80% disassembled already, so any part is up for grabs, if i dont have it on this car, there are a few more i could grab it from.

Feel free to call/text anytime 207-322-6616
Car is located in Old Town, ME
Would prefer pick-up, am willing to ship, or meet within midcoast Maine
Prices do not include shipping.

2tone coupe interior (4 door cards) - $200
Front/rear tan leather seats - $300
'dega 5lug wheels (no tires) - $200
BBS 16" 7spoke (no tires) - $200
Red DIC - $100
Painted spoiler (black) - $75
Painted mirror caps (black) - $30

Cheers.

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
You should know that grkguy has his computer set so that if the words "talladega" "tally" or "lip" are used, warning beacons flash across the state notifying him.
what are you talking bout? that would cost money to set something up like that...
thats why i developed a "tally sense", it tingles within 24hrs of a post being created

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hows the leather on the front seats? Would you consider removing the skins and just selling them?
Would rather not remove the skins from this set.
I have a set of skins from another tan leather coupe. However there is a tear in the seam where you sit on the driver seat, could easily be repaired with a heavy duty sewing machine. Let me know

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
been real busy, i can take pics of the seats in the car once im home, the skins are at my other house, i should be there this weekend and could snap a couple pics too

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts