Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, up for sale is a good condition Garret T25 out of a 1997 900SE with 109K on it. The turbo does not leak at all. I disconnected two of the lines from it to make it easier to ship. Lines included! Also included is the 3 Banjo bolts that go onto the turbo. The 3 that go into the block and oil filter housing are M.I.A.

Pics:

This turbo has zero shaft play from side to side and slight play up and down. Slight meaning 1mm or so, very small. It was used on stock engine management. No boost controllers or anything. Boosted strong stock.

Price: $125 + shipping

·
Registered
359 Posts
Unfortunately I need the lines as well for the 9000. Hopefully burnside will get that turbo off the areo he's parting out... If its still not sold in a few days, I'll get it from you and try to figure out how to make the lines for it.
Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
turbo

i have a 93 9k aero turbo its the t25 not the td04 one. It has 13k on it. It was replaced by some old lady that had it and kept up with the mobil 1 service

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
considering I need to come up with 4 grand just to go to school this semester somehow someway.

Buy my parts!
Can't you get a grant or a federal school loan? Getting school loans are not hard... not sure why you need a co-signer for $4000.... have you check with AES (American Educational Services) or Wells Fargo for school loans? There is always Sallie Mae too... those are 3 of the larger ones I know of - I have mine with the first two, and Brittany has her's with the later.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can't you get a grant or a federal school loan? Getting school loans are not hard... not sure why you need a co-signer for $4000.... have you check with AES (American Educational Services) or Wells Fargo for school loans? There is always Sallie Mae too... those are 3 of the larger ones I know of - I have mine with the first two, and Brittany has her's with the later.
I can't get a grant. I lost my grants from Temple. I already borrowed money from AES for unsubsidized and subsidized federal loans. I called Temple up to see if I could borrow more money and they said I needed to take out a private loan because they changed up everything this year with financial aid and they won't allow you to get loans through Temple, but you need to borrow from AES.

I'm really pissed because Temple U usually sends the paperwork to my house and its usually turned it at the correct time, but they went paperless this year so an email missed cost me $8000 of GRANTS! I really got fucked by the system and fucked myself at the same time without knowing it.... Now I'm paying for it

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Didn't realize you went to Temple. A good friend of mine goes there...He'll be a senior this year. Good luck with everything.

BTW, whoever buys this could use it for a Big T28 upgrade.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Didn't realize you went to Temple. A good friend of mine goes there...He'll be a senior this year. Good luck with everything.

BTW, whoever buys this could use it for a Big T28 upgrade.
Thanks man, I'm a senior this year also. I will definitely be working my ass of this year because an extra 4k a semester is quite a bit on top of 4k of sub and unsub loans that I already have each sem. I guess you live and you learn. Sometimes its just gotta be the hard way.

Bump...no interest?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts