Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Listing these for a friend. One of the 9-5's has the wood dash, but there are no Aero wheels. Let me know what you need and I'll be sure to ask him, or you can call him directly at 603-630-3606. His name is Jesse, just tell him Justin gave you the number. I'll upload more pictures later on. Shipping is from 03224.

Misc stuff:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
For a friend/customer:

Black 9-3 Hood - for MY2000
Needs to be a NICE hood (8.5 out of 10 or better)
Detailed pictures and price.

Set of 4 clean straight 15" or 16" Saab wheels - 5 bolt for 2000 9-3
Detailed pictures and price.

Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The hood on the black 9-3 is crap (had all sorts of sun damage and peeling). All four sets of those wheels are 5 bolt, and all have good tires. Do you want them shipped with or without the tires? I'll post a pic of each wheel on here later.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
what intercooler is in the 9-3? viggen style? if so, i'll take it

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
The hood on the black 9-3 is crap (had all sorts of sun damage and peeling). All four sets of those wheels are 5 bolt, and all have good tires. Do you want them shipped with or without the tires? I'll post a pic of each wheel on here later.
Depends on tires - what are they and how much tread is remaining?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I tried emailing this guy from a craigslist post but got no answer. I'd love to buy a set of non-cracked foglights for my 99 9-3. Considering that 9-5's and 9-3's share the same fogs, I thought there would be a good chance he would have a set. If he, or you, or whoever owns the parts cars has a set, PM me the price shipped to zip 12059 and we'll most likely have a quick deal! Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Castor Troy: It's just the stock T5 9-3 intercooler. Sorry.

9000Andrew: The part number I get for the 93 fog's is 4912549 and for the 95 I get 5333802. Are you sure they're interchangeable? Either way, I'll have a price for you in the AM.

Stage59-3: It's an Ash Tray, sorry. I'll let you know if I find one in my garage though. They (part number: 4939872) are only $7.10 new from the dealer btw. Probably cheaper to than the shipping cost from here to you. New Salem Saab in Albany is only a half hour from you roughly, right?

Saab93=El Cid: I'll let you know in the AM when I go over to take pics for Burnside.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Castor Troy: It's just the stock T5 9-3 intercooler. Sorry.

9000Andrew: The part number I get for the 93 fog's is 4912549 and for the 95 I get 5333802. Are you sure they're interchangeable? Either way, I'll have a price for you in the AM.

Stage59-3: It's an Ash Tray, sorry. I'll let you know if I find one in my garage though. They are only $13 new from the dealer btw. Probably cheaper to than the shipping cost from here to you. New Salem Saab in Albany is only a half hour from you roughly, right?

Saab93=El Cid: I'll let you know in the AM when I go over to take pics for Burnside.
hahaha thanks, my car is sitting at New Salem right now (Albany speed shop). I didnt realize it was so cheap, thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
How much for:

9-3 ACC unit (if there is one),
9-5 alarm module.
17" 5-spoke rims on the 9-5 (conditions: any rash, dents, dings)?

·
Registered
43 Posts
How much for the MCC with all the attachments intact: connectors, rods, etc. for a conversion, then?

It's the module with the battery located behind the 9-5 front fender that needs to be rebuilt every few years.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Just got a 9-5 foglight from the j-yard for $26.50. No broken tabs and good glass.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts