Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im putting my wheels + tires up for sale. They're 18x8 wrapped in 235/40 Pirelli P-Zero Neros. They come with 3 different inserts for the spokes. Chrome, Faux Carbon Fibre and Red. They all can be painted to your desired color. They will come with all the inserts along with the screws and allen wrench needed to put them on.

Im asking $1200 OBO. but no lowballers please. make a reasonable offer. They cost me $1800 with tires brand new. I dont really want to ship unless you pay for it. Locals Preferred.

heres some pics of them on my car. Ill post up some pics once i clean them up.

here they are without any wheel inserts.

with CF inserts (they just look dark) sry for the cell shots.

With chrome inserts..

this info will follow.
- tread left
- pics of any nics and curb rash.
- pics of wheels off car.

please buy. I need to sell these so i can get a set of wheels for the thing in my sig.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
M3 in winter sounds like fun.

Nice wheels. But I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone on TSL willing to pay that much for them. GLWTS.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
M3 in winter sounds like fun.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone on TSL willing to pay that much for them. GLWTS.
Definitely agreed, unless that person has either a brand new Saab or a modded out, low mileage Viggen. Otherwise, people can spend half of that money and get a pretty nice set of RK's or any other stock Saab 17" wheel. Either way, they are stunning wheels. Hope somebody bites on them!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive put them up everywhere. so im hoping i can find someone that'll want them. Ive got my eye on a few sets from DPE, BBS, or D2's.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the pics as promised. After looking them over. Im changing the price to $1000 + shipping. They're not in as good of shape as i thought they were. Sitting in the Garage all winter has left some oxidation on all the rims, but that can be taken care of with a good polish. And they each have a little curbage, shown in the pics. As you can tell from the pics. None of the oxidation or curbage can be see from about 5 feet away.

PRICE DROP - $1000 + Shipping. Locals Preferred. Offer Me Something. You Never Know.

Wheels.

Curbage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts