Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my latest project! It's a 99 9-3 coupe, 128k. I bought the car with a blown 2.0 and installed a 2.3 engine. Before installing the motor I planed the head, replaced head gasket, replaced all drive chains and sprockets, tensioner. I put a new Viggen clutch in it also. It has a new serp belt and pulleys, new front rotors, turned rotors in rear. New pads all the way around too. All of this was done 10k ago. It has a cold air intake, 2 year old td-04 turbo, 3" down pipe, SAAB sport exhaust, GS rear sway bar, Viggen rear springs, The ECU is from Nick T. When talking with him he said to try this I think you'll like it. And it does run well(never Dynoed though) The tires have 10k on them too. 1 rear wheel is slightly bent though. The A/C has new hoses and works well, heck what little the car has for creature features all works. I'm asking $3,500.00 for it. The only reason I'm selling it is that a Viggen came up that I couldn't pass up

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I'll try to get Lynnette to buy this....

(yeah right).

Looks nice. If I drive up to Rochester this winter for my wedding rather than fly I will stop in an say hey, hopefully you don't still have it then, it'd be tempting.

Drew

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Sweet 9-3 - wish I had enough funds. I would trade you my 90' Vert as partial payment - but even that wouldn't drop the price enough for me to justify another car lol I do have some nice 9-5 Vented seats however which would be another nice upgrade for that car....

Marty, on a side note - head over to this thread and see if you have any idea's! I need ALL the help I can get :(
http://www.saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50978

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Viggen that I was bidding on at our local sherrifs auction is now mine. At the aution I no idea what was wrong with the car or if it even ran, there were no keys. At that point I quit bidding at $2400.00. since then we have fixxed everything the car needed at the guys expense. Now it needs an A/C pump. and he's sick of spending money after replacing both the DI and Throttle body. I bought it for $1200 now. Closer to what I originaly wanted to spend anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.