1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I think its time to let her go.

95 900SET Coupe 5spd Silver aprox 170k

The Good
Over all great shape. Religiously maintained. Oil changes ever 3k with synthetic. Interior is in great shape. Paint still shiny. Runs fine.

The Bad
It may or may not have a cracked piston. (#4 piston) Still drives fine. Needs a Bpc and front brakes. Will probably throw new pad on it before I sell it. Little rust on the hatch corners can be cleaned up and fixed easily. Front spring on drivers side is cracked.

The Really good!
01 9-3 5spd with 34k on it.
Updated linkage
Updated to hydro clutch
Spec stage 2 clutch
Viggen PP
GS Poly motor mount
GS Poly trans mount
Viggen IC
Speed parts air intake (not installed)
SAAB SPORT
The even better!

I will include a 95 9000t 2.3 aero block with the sale because of the possibility of a cracked piston in the car.

Note: I am selling the car because I need a new computer for work. I really would rather keep the car because of the sentimental value it has being bought by my father for me.

**I am being open and up front about all known problems with this car.**

**Please respond by PM only and do not clutter up the thread with your opinions.**

**Be respectful**

Asking $3000obo

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
The Bad
It may or may not have a cracked piston. (#4 piston) Still drives fine.

**Be respectful**

Asking $3000obo
Sorry, those 3 things to not go hand in hand.

Hella-bad deal. Not even close to a fair price if someone has to pull the motor and install a new one. Try again.

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Sorry, those 3 things to not go hand in hand.

Hella-bad deal. Not even close to a fair price if someone has to pull the motor and install a new one. Try again.
Then don't buy it.

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Jeez, this is turning into the $19k 9-5 thead. JK, will you have to apologize tomorrow morning like Mr. Saunders?

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know the price is on the high side. Like I say the car has sentimental value, my dad and I installed the new trans together months before he died.

Also before making any comments in this thread please read what I wrote about not being a ass hat.

Note: I am selling the car because I need a new computer for work. I really would rather keep the car because of the sentimental value it has being bought by my father for me.

**I am being open and up front about all known problems with this car.**

**Please respond by PM only and do not clutter up the thread with your opinions.**

**Be respectful**

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I know the price is on the high side. Like I say the car has sentimental value, my dad and I installed the new trans together months before he died.

Also before making any comments in this thread please read what I wrote about not being a ass hat.
Sentimental value, thus the high price?

Just like the sentimental value for your Airflow convertible that you asked for donations for to finish, then you bought a 9000 aero, and your airflow still isn't finished over a year later? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sentimental value, thus the high price?

Just like the sentimental value for your Airflow convertible that you asked for donations for to finish, then you bought a 9000 aero, and your airflow still isn't finished over a year later? :rolleyes:
working on the airflow still. Buddy keep your opinions to yourself.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
nothing to add that hasnt already been said.

good luck w/sale.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Mike's enjoyment is of sentimental value to me.

I am selling it, his enjoyment, for a small fee of $200.

Paypal accepted!

-Benjamin

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.