1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Michael Riley

Means of contact: 518-727-2238

Price: $5,900

Description: Extremely clean 9000 CSE with extensive service history dating back to '97. At 177,xxx miles, it has averaged only 7,600 miles per year. I bought this car from the original owner 3 years ago. I've since invested over $7k during the course of a massive overhaul (note: this car is stock.. no performance improvements). Every single item in the car is fully functional except for the driver's heated seat (I haven't looked into repairing this since the car hasn't been driven in winter in over a decade), intermittently functioning cruise control, and A/C that works but needs a charge (I only drive the car in fair weather with windows down so I haven't bothered recently). Turbo reaches maximum boost on open throttle and car handles like a dream on the included 17" Aero wheels (original 16" rims included for free if desired). Manual transmission shifts smoothly and deliberately. Completely rust-free inside and out. This is a non-TCS 9000 that has been run on 91+ octane only for the life of the vehicle. Major services performed since purchase include:
-Clutch
-Rear Main seal
-Heater Core
-Blower motor
-New belts/pulleys/tensioners
-Motor mounts
-Valve Cover Gasket
-Brakes and Rotors
-DI Cassette
-Air/fuel/cabin filters
-Spark Plugs
-New tires and battery

I have every single piece of documentation that came with the original sale in 1994, including collectible design brochures and the suede owner's manual booklet. A recent addition to the family means it's time to hand off the toy to someone else.This is the fifth SAAB that I've owned and I'd like to see it go to another enthusiast that will keep one more of these cars on the road for a long time to come. Clean title in hand, NYS inspected, insured.

Pictures:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts