Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it reads: Laser Red 2010 Saab 9-3T black leather interior. Auto with padelshift and sport mode. The car is quick. 6 disc cd w/mp3 plug.Everything is still brand new 5500 miles on it. I travel a lot so I have no time to appreciate this vehicle. The msrp was $36,000.00 I'm letting it go at $28,500.00. This car is only going to go to someone who will appreciate the car and it's brand. It also has the Bose premium center point sound system, moonroof, and many other extras. The factory warranty still has 45,000 miles or 5 years on it, all in all its a great piece of mind to know that you have a maintenance free vehicle with roadside assistance for a long time. Any questions please ask, happy shopping:) No low balling.Thank you

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Is this a joke from that other car FS thread in the CL thread? Didn't you just buy this like 2 months ago for $20k?
I'm glad I'm not the only one smelling something here! Its rude to comment on others sale prices. So allow me to comment on the commenter:

I bet you can get this car brand new with the same 10k discount off msrp.

Beautiful car. Glws

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes that is what I paid for the vehicle. The incentives are over. Good luck finding one at that price. Joke? that's what the car is worth. Please keep your comments to yourself this post is for buyers not complainers. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
it's not on craigslist just here.
Was referring to this:
1985 saab spg 900 turbo

This car was listed last weekend by a different seller for $1300, by the time I was able to get around to calling on it, the listing was already gone.
so someone is trying to make a quick $1000 or so? I hate that kind of shit. There was a guy here in NH last summer that tried that with a vert, and I call him right out on it. Sent him a handful of emails badgering him. Finally he replied saying it was well within his rights, although I think every other word was misspelled and half of it was in caps.

Too bad people try and take advantage of others all for $
Yeah, I've made money by owning a car before, but I bought it, drove it for 4-5 months and then sold it, and I also improved the car while I had it.

This car was listed last Saturday morning, and then taken down later that day, before I could call on it. I can't see this guy getting $1000 worth of work accomplished in three days, especially since it was pretty nice looking in the pictures before.
Buy low sell high, one can make money in America? can't they?
This happened to my grandpa with an Oldsmobile Trofeo. It was in perfect shape with 54k miles, and a decently rare car, and someone gave him this whole story about how they needed a car to get back and forth to take care of their elderly father and stuff and that they needed a cheap car so they lowballed him for like $1500 on it and he took it. Not a WEEK later I saw it for sale. Ironically it was parked right in front of my neighborhood. With a $2500 price tag on it. I knew for a fact it was his 1. Because it was a burgundy Trofeo and I've only ever seen one other in the area and 2. because it had the repair manuals he sold with it in the back seat.

We were both pissed. We called about it and asked the history of owners and everything, damn well knowing the answers to them, and they lied out the ass.
Completely agree. This is America, the land of opportunity, not the land of equality and fairness in business transactions. Why buy something and give it away for little to nothing when you know there is someone out there that will gladly pay a price that enables personal profit? It's one thing to rip people off by selling junk. That is a crime. It's a different story with people flipping stuff though. It's the American way. Supply and demand economics. Is it fair? Absolutely not. Is it somebody's right? Yup.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Nice car, but $28,500 is never going to happen on here. People who are going to spend that much money will either wait for new incentives or buy something else. For a non-aero, base 9-3, it's just too much compared to other available vehicles in the price range. If you must sell, bargain now because I have a pretty good feeling that depreciation won't be kind to these cars.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.