Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my GTO. Had it for over a year, bought it from another forum member in North Carolina.

It has 43k miles. Immaculate condition in and outside. Car runs perfectly fine. With a new camshaft and exhaust system, it has a just right sound to it. It's kind of a show car. It got me a 1st place domestic muscle prize at the UConn Car show in 2010, as well as many other car shows.

Mods by previous owner:

- 19" AZA Z01 wheels
- 235/35/19 Cooper Zeon 2XS & 265/30/19 Michelin PS2
- Sparco seats
- Pacesetter headers, x pipe and magnaflow mufflers.
- Koni yellow adjustable
- Hotchkis adjustable sway bars
- Complete Superpro (1 Pedders) urethane bushings
- Pedders strut bearing
- Torco rear differential fluid
- Pedders diff insert
- Russell SS brake lines
- Motul 600 brake fluid
- Hawk HPS Corvette C5 front brake pads
- Pedders sway bar end links
- Noltec motor mounts
- 160* thermostat
- B & M short shifter
- Custom shift knob
- Pedders strut bearing

Mods when I owned the car:

- Vararam Intake
- spoiler removed, holes filled/welded
- debaged
- side indicators
- compcam camshaft 232/239
- tuned and dynoed (402whp/330lbs tq)
- woodward carbon fiber hood
- H&R springs
- VX taililights
- Holden badge on the trunk
- installed high flow catalytic converters

Price: $16.500

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not diggin the hood but other than that it's a beAutiful car(and I hate domestics) GLWS. Wats replacing the gto?
I don't dig it either. Just kept delaying and delaying painting it until I decided to sell the car, therefore leaving the decision whether to paint or clearcoat it, to the new buyer.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Funny to see the Holden badge on it... down here bogans with the Monaros (heck even those with stock Commodores) put the Chevy badge on their cars (much to the amusement of a lot of people!).

GLWS.... looks clean.

sab

·
7,595 Posts
Funny to see the Holden badge on it... down here bogans with the Monaros (heck even those with stock Commodores) put the Chevy badge on their cars (much to the amusement of a lot of people!).

GLWS.... looks clean.

sab
The grass is always greener on the other side. Funny thing here is 99.9% of people have no idea what a Holden is.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
why put the vauxhall lights with holden emblems? why not holden lights with holden emblems or vauxhall tails with vauxhall emblems? just curious not being critical.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
That'd be holden commodore tails you are referring as vauxhall ones. No doubt they had them in UK, just different car.

Thanks guys.
it says vx tails so i assumed you meant vauxhaul

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Car looks great as the mods and condition are superb. It will probably take alot of advertising and waiting to find the right buyer, though. No doubt it's worth what you're asking, but 16.5k is still a big chunk of money for most to come up with, especially considering the fact that it's really only a warm weather vehicle. Still though, don't negotiate too much. So many sellers get desparate and ultimately accept way too little. Don't let that be you. Fair price, awesome machine, good luck selling it!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.