Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Being as I've been the primary tech working on this car since I did the 60K on it many moons ago - I too can vouch for this car as a rocket. It's a clean machine which really just needs a little to keep it going smooth for another 120,000!

More pictures from when I replaced the Serp Belt, Idle Pulley, Wheels & Tires, AMM, BPC Solenoid, Cabin Filter & More.

It also has Genuine Saab Poly Trans Mount, New Upper Trans Mount, New Upper Motor Mount and much more - I have to pull up my files on my home PC to see all the work I've done to it recently. Aside from that - it's a SOLID $5000 Aero no question.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I never dropped the sump, but it was dealer maintained prior to me buying it. I used Mobil 1 since I bought it.

I don't remember exactly how often we changed the ATF, I know it was done at least 3 times in my 4.5 yrs of ownership. Jeff just checked it and it looked very good.

Thanks for the pix Jeff.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Sump ever been dropped? Cool color btw, dont think Ive ever seen a graphite green on the road.
Almost bought a Graphite Green 9-3 when I was looking for a Saab. Awesome color in person. It almost changes depending on how close you are to it. From far away it looks black, a little closer it looks gray, up close it's green. Neat color. Nice price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love graphite green, it's why I bought this one in the first place. I get a lot of compliments on the car. I think it would look great with some graphite wheels, I never got a chance to do it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
$5000 is a really nice price on that car, although I feel the wheels don't really fit the vehicle that well. Still though, it'd be worth $5000 on 4 spares. Hope it sells fast for you!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
What wheels are on it ?
Those are the FONDMETALS - a Saab accessory wheel which ended up being sold from the NESA Club. They have only been used for like 2 years if that. They looked much better on a darker car (Graphite Green) than they did on our Silver wagon.

The car DID have Aero Turbines - but I got those as trade for the BBSRK2's which Jay Jay seems to have just sold as well.

There was a really nice set of Turbine Aero wheels painted Graphite for sale in NH for $200 recently. Would look HOT on this car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.