Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 Saab 9-5 wagon up for sale

it is the 2.3L Turbo model

Motor is freshly rebuilt and runs great, however the transmission wont go into gear.

I suspect it isnt much to it, but im really strapped for cash and have too many cars so i need to sell it

I just put well over 2000$ into the car to get it up and running, and now with this transmission issue, i cannot afford to continue to put money into it

this is perfect for anyone that knows how to work on cars, as saabs are not too difficult to work on .... ive seen these models and trim levels go for up to 7000$ dollars ..... body is in good shape (not perfect, minor imperfections ... but no through rust! ... spot surface rust on tail gate) .... full leather interior, automatic climate control, heated front and REAR seats, sunroof ..... you name it this thing has it ... a/c should work fine, probably just needs a recharge

1500$ obo

heres some pics

get the trans working and its a steal of a deal .... i put well over 2400$ into the car and i took care of alot of the small issues that could cause problems later on .... fix the trans and you have a cheap reliable car that can sell for well over 4000$

car is located in moncton, NB

·
Registered
131 Posts
It is odd that the rust is almost symetrical and just 2 dots, looks nice otherwise. GLWS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.