Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 9-3 5-door sport hatch. Amazingly clean, near perfect interior, perfect exterior, quiet, fast, everything a 9-3 is supposed to be.

Low ~115k miles. Smogged, no warning lights, ready to go.

Beautiful midnight blue metallic paint, with tan interior, leather trimmed textile tech fabric centers, 25 years commemorating turbocharging with 'TURBO' logo embossed on seat backs, HO engine, beautiful burled wood dash, traction control, ABS, keyless entry, the works.

B205R 2.0L 205 hp engine, mitsu TD-04 turbo, 4-speed auto, pulls hard and is a pleasure to drive.

Photos

Walter is selling off some extra cars (last he checked he had 42 cars registered to his name), this is one of the ones that needs a new home. Manual trans cars don't work so hot as loaners, and we need some capital for upgrades to the shop.

This car was just serviced, fresh fluids, A/C charged.

-Gorgeous paint - needs nothing (I will find a foglight to replace the missing one)
-Beautiful tan textile w/ leather trimmed interior, 2 cigarette burns on the passenger front seat bottom are the only flaws (car smells new inside, doesn't smell like a smoker's car)
-Extremely quiet engine, just serviced, almost no oil seeping, clean at head gasket under cyl. #4
-Nice firm shifting transmission, w/ Sport and Winter modes
-A/C blows ice cold
-Facelifted dash panel with large print 0-90mph like the 9-5's
-Perfect SID
-Manual climate control panel, temp. control cable nice and smooth, doesn't stick
-Did I mention the HO 2.0 pulls hard?

Needs:
-Needs aligned, pulls a little to the left
-Driver's door side vent flap came disconnected to open the flap - you can push it open with a pencil, and close it with the slider, but doesn't open back up

Asking $3900

This and the other 3 cars I am listing are located in West Los Angeles, and I can help arrange shipping for the right buyer after receiving payment or a holding deposit.

The cars can be seen any time, and I am happy to take photos for anyone who is far away but interested.

Any questions can be directed to me, Drew, at 310 666 59two6 (calling works best).

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curiously this is the only one I haven't gotten a local call about yet, this is by far the best of them.

I kind of want it too, but I can't have a car with the beige interior, it doesn't stay beige very long.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Curiously this is the only one I haven't gotten a local call about yet, this is by far the best of them.

I kind of want it too, but I can't have a car with the beige interior, it doesn't stay beige very long.
You'd be stupid to pass this up. If it wasnt so far away from me id do what i could to get it. The color is awesome. Beige will be alright seeing it has tinted windows, keep interior dressing on it and the seats conditioned. Price is right....

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Contrary to what our ad banners on SaabNet may look like, I don't get paid enough to shell this kind of dollars, I just moved out of my $1400 apt. to sharing a house over the hill in the valley for $1000, and all the extra money needs to go into the race car or it's never gonna get finished.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tentatively sold, took a deposit today, new owner should pick the car up the 17th, will update if that falls through.

Drew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.