1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Drew

Means of contact: PM

Price: $ various

Description: 2000 9-5 Aero partout. The engine/trans and electronics and harness' and steering wheel are NOT for sale.

The Aero body kit is in reasonable condition, see pics. Brake, suspension parts, glass, and interior bits are all for sale. Front seats and some interior parts are dirty and show wear. Everything is OBO, shipping is NOT included. Car had just a tic over 106k miles. Local pickup ok. Trades for OG9-3/Viggen parts, wheels/tires, other junk considered lol.

Post with needs other than listed and I'll get you more info, pics, whatever, the whole car is here; I'm using this car as the donor vehicle for my B235 RX7 project, so misc. brackets/bolting may not be available for sale.

Payment: I take cash and Paypal. Buyer covers Paypal fees.

-Aero spoiler alone, $80
-Aero body kit: rocker covers, front & rear bumper covers, not perfect, useable $200
-Headlights: $30 pair
-Grill: $35
-Front calipers, $40 pair
-SID, no missing pixels during power-up, $40
-SID, no missing pixels, BBA Remanufactured (warrantied), $70
-Climate control, no missing pixels, left backlight out, $45

Pictures:

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
You guys playing with the torch on the trunk?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I needed some donor metal for another project and that trunk lid was just sitting there all bent up and all... plasma cutter does nice work on thin sheet metal. :)

So yeah you can have the rear trunk lid for free, pickup only lol.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Powered it up for (hopefully) the last time to move the front seats for unbolting, took some more pics. The SID has all pixels present on the things I could scroll-to with no engine in the car. The backlight on climate control display is out on the left side, pixels are present see pic. All the windows go up and down, sunroof works, headliner's pretty good. Interior fan works and ramps up and down, resistor pack is good, dash is good, vents and doo-dads mostly good lol...

Prices OBO. Let me know what you need, I'm not trying to make a bunch of money on this thing...

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Yeah, I love the sneaked in MCY shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts