Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have too many drives and need to unload some. I will end up keeping whatever people aren't interested in and put them to use somehow:)! All prices are bottom buck Ebay prices so if you don't care to bid on auctions, you'll get a much faster/simpler deal here. I know I don't care to auction them off, though I will if no bites soon enough.

Desktop HD's

ALL HAVE WARRANTIES!

Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Drive opened only for rebate purposes. Is otherwise brand new in the packaging. $60 plus shipping for it.

Samsung 2GB Internal Drives, 2, in Bulk new packaging, again brand new. Looking for $90+ shipping for one or $170+ for both.

WD Essentials 1TB External HD brand new. I believe I have two, but need to check. Great reliable drives. $80+ shipping for the one and if I have two, I'll let them both go for $150+

WD Black 640GB HD, New in Bulk Packaging. $50+ shipping. This one may be the one I toss in and raid with the one I am currently using since it's so cheap for the speed, though the Hitachi is fast as well.

Ram:

Crucial PC2 800mhz Ram: 2 Sticks of 1GB for 2GB total. This looks to be new, but is not in the package. I guarantee it works perfectly or you can return it if it is not.

$40+

Nanya PC2 6400 Ram: New out of a computer and upgraded at the time it was pulled. This is for 2 Sticks of 1GB for 2GB total.

$27+ Shipping

Laptop Ram:

PC2 Style for all of these and these were pulled from new laptops and never used. Guaranteed proper working condition:

Nanya 2GB 5300 sticks, quantity 2, for 4GB total:

$55+ Shipping

Elpida 2GB 5300 sticks, quantity 2, for 4GB total:

$55+ Shipping

I have a quite a few more PC2 512MB sticks, 1GB stick, 2GB stick. I believe I have the matching 2GB stick inside my existing laptop and I think it's the one too far away, meaning, take apart the entire thing to get to it:)).

These are prices people are paying on Ebay and I know some of the laptop ram is outdated, but I guess it's the same deal with the older ram made for older stuff that is going pricey due to lack of availability with the technology progressing so quickly.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Subscribed to thread - I need to double check the ram in my PC and my MAX allowed amount - but I might be down for that desktop PC2 6400 if that is what I need (2 gb of ram would be a massive update for me lol)

I may also be interested in the 640gb HD as long as I have room to run a second drive in my PC as a storage drive - I need to go home and refresh myself on my 4 year old custom PC build lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Subscribed to thread - I need to double check the ram in my PC and my MAX allowed amount - but I might be down for that desktop PC2 6400 if that is what I need (2 gb of ram would be a massive update for me lol)

I may also be interested in the 640gb HD as long as I have room to run a second drive in my PC as a storage drive - I need to go home and refresh myself on my 4 year old custom PC build lol
You might consider the 640gb for your main drive. It's very fast and also very quiet.

I have the laptop ram listed on Ebay right now but haven't listed the desktop ram. I'll wait and see what you have going on and if you want the desktop ram, we can do that.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts