1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
located in 10940

99 LB viggen
165k miles (still climbing)
its not perfect, but it still cleans up nicely, typical scratches and nicks to the front end from lots of driving. the suspension has also started to show its tiredness/age at this point.

I am unsure if i am the 3rd or 4th owner (carfax will show, i cant recall if we bought it rom the initial or second owner), my father owned it before me for 30k. we bought the car at about 90k miles, i have personally owned it since 120k. I have a large stack of maintenance records going back as far as the original owner and work that was done at 2000 miles under warranty at the original dealership.

35% tint
custom debadged/shaved hatch
GS rear sway bar
GS hatch brace
GS front strut brace
GS poly engine mount
GS intake
GS big intake pipe
GS short shifter
ETS 3.5" intercooler
prosport boost gauge
Custom carbon door sills (3M DiNoc)
Saabsport catback properly modded to fit viggen bumper
Hawk HPS pads F/R
ATE super blue fluid
LED dome/glovebox/license plate lights

the real goodies
------------------
Projector headlight conversion
Factory Black Pearl Grill
Factory carbon dash overlay
Factory carbon door pulls
custom ipod input using phone circuit

the bad - the built in viggen rust spot (just below the wing on the drivers side) is bubbling and starting to chip again. it was fixed once already, but is difficult to remedy fully. there is one parking lot door ding on the passenger side, that you only see at the proper angle, can easily be PDR'd, one viggen badge is not placed correctly from a fender replacement, and one is starting to chip.

Car will come on mildly bent viggen wheels with snow tires good for at least another full winter and most likely more, and i also have an unused set of the NESA fondmentals. New windshield, master cylinder and BBA SID within the past month. New ebrake cable going in shortly when i find some extra time.

Asking price starts at $6,000 and i am open to reasonable offers

The work emotions (pictured) are not included, but can be negotiated at a reasonable price.

I will try to put together photobucket album of all the necessary interior pictures etc, either this afternoon or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Oh god... do I sell the NG and buy this? GLWS, 3 dr LB viggen has always been a dream, but I may be too into the NG at this point.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there has been zero interest, I don't know if it's the price or that I didn't post more pics yet...

New car will be here by the end of the week so I may just stick this in storage for future use/restoration

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
You wanna trade for a rust-free C900 shell and a 9-5 daily driver and a running Sonnet parts car?

:D

Drew

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
its been 4 days, why are you giving up, good deal on a Viggen, people like pics put more pics

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
It is a good deal, not to mention it is an hour from my house. Fuck.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its been 4 days, why are you giving up, good deal on a Viggen, people like pics put more pics
im not giving anything up, ive been very busy preparing to move and the weather has not been cooperating. plus i dont actually need to sell it...

ill put up the rest of the pictures as soon as i can.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
keep it then, youve done a lot of work to it, what kind of car are you getting?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i thought i was clear about this but...

i in no way NEED to sell this car. it would simply be nice to have free cash for moving etc.

what this means is, is that just because you found a car with similar mileage and rusting quarter panels it does not mean you should offer me $2k below my asking price, because that in no way comes anywhere near a REASONABLE offer.

thank you.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts