Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 1999 9-5 LPT sedan, 5-speed manual w/ RK1's - Asking $2650....

1999 9-5 Linear, Sage Green metallic paint, decent beige leather interior, California car.

2.3L B235E low-pressure turbo engine, 5-speed manual gearbox, a nice driver.

~152k miles, pulls strong, boosts correctly, nice to drive.

This car would be listed for more if it didn't have the cosmetic damage to the exterior, makes a really nice driver though.

Photos

Walter is selling off some extra cars (last he checked he had 42 cars registered to his name), this is one of the ones that needs a new home. Manual trans cars don't work so hot as loaners, and we need some capital for upgrades to the shop.

-BRAND NEW clutch just installed!
-BRAND NEW Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tyres, 215/45/R17
-17" x 8" BBS RK1 accessory wheels (missing a centre cap)
-Balance shaft chain delete
-Fitted with Bilstein HD shocks all around

-Engine runs nice and quiet, pulled the pan when clutch was done, pretty clean inside, well maintained
-Interior is clean, leather is really nice excepting driver's and passengers front seat bottoms fading and cracking a little bit
-Back seat is extremely nice
-Burled wood dash is in excellent shape, even down around the shifter
-Power and heated driver's and passenger front seats,

Needs:
-Excellent paint, but some creases and lots of door dings on driver's front door and passenger's rear door, I couldn't get it to show up very well in the photos
-Lots of pixels gone in the SID, I can give a discount on a rebuilt one from BBA if interested
-A couple pixels in the ACC panel display gone
-Cup holder in dash broken off at the pivot
-A/C works, but mix air flap actuators on both sides are broken or jammed, so it blows a little warm - haven't taken apart to investigate if it's the stop arms or the axle
-Leather on the steering wheel is faded and worn through at the top

Asking $2650, nice running, driving, inspectable, smogged first year 9-5.

This and the other 3 cars I am listing are located in West Los Angeles, and I can help arrange shipping for the right buyer after receiving payment or a holding deposit.

The cars can be seen any time, and I am happy to take photos for anyone who is far away but interested.

Any questions can be directed to me, Drew, at 310 666 59two6 (calling works best).

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Well now if you had jsut told me that this might be coming up I would have just put two on the truck... Bummer.

\

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! Walter bought this one after the 'vert had been picked up actually, and now he needs the cash back.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice combination - good price - hate the color.
I don't particularly like it either, but seems like we have a lot of customers out here with the Sage Green, must be that all you Savvy East-Coasters rejected them and they sent them out west....

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This one is still left, I can work on the price for someone from here that really wants it but is strapped for green, I have only got like one local hit.

I don't want to deal with throwing it on eBay for a low / no-reserve auction, but it needs to go.

Californians as a whole can't drive stick, so it does me no good as a future loaner car.

Call me to discuss - 310 666 59two6

Drew

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump.

I've gotten no hits on this thing, $2650, it's smogged and ready to go!

Drew

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump.

Make me an offer, I have got NO hits on this, and I figured it'd be the first to go.

Drew

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bump....

Not even one lowball, come on, BRAND NEW DUNLOPS, BRAND NEW CLUTCH, RK1's, Bilsteins, 5-speed schlock-box, nice clean shell, nobody interested at all?

Give me a call and make Walter a cash offer, he doesn't want it just sitting, he doesn't want to pay for a temp registration for it again.

Tell me you'll give me $2,400.... come on.... you know you want to.....

Drew

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will pass that along.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts