Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listing this for a friend - it's sitting at his shop with his spare engines. Asking $450 for engine - ran great, another trans failure car/accident. Car was a 1993 9000 Aero w/67K when removed. Consider it a tall block - no accessories - all motor no turbo.

If interested - engine is located in Point Pleasant PA - Bucks County @ Moser Imports

Pick Up Only - Unless you make shipping arrangements.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Good price, that engine with those miles on this side of the country would sell for nearly double.

Best,
Drew

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might take it the jury is out on my 235 block with the spun bearings If the walls are scored i will take it, I will know next week. Oh I can pick it up no problem
sounds good with us - let me know if you will be (you still have my number I think) - if not e-mail me for faster response time;
burnsside42 @ gmail DOT com

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
yes, and a 1993 motor wont have alot of what you need to build a b235, the cranks, and block are non compatable with a 235,, the pistons/rods may fit, but i havent tested them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.