Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get some 10 wides instead of wimpy 8.5's.

wheels are ~$425 each new, center caps are $30 each, tires were like $400 for the set.

I will sell the whole set for $1300 OBO.

wheels are located in zip code 10940. i can meet up with a buyer within about 75 miles.

tires are Falken Azenis RT-615's in 225/45/17, maybe 40% tread left (an underestimation).

the wheels have received two coats of wheel wax in the time i have owned them, one wheel has one minor blemish from the monkeys who mounted them, not even noticeable unless i point it out.

wheel specs

on my car

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are not easy to get a hold of by any means, i had to call in a few favors to get them within a 4 week time frame.

if asked nicely i may also give you a deal on my adapters, since i probably need a little different setup.

i wish i had had the balls initailly to get the 9.5's so i had the 3 inch lip.

·
Registered
187 Posts
whats the minimum you can let these go for??? and i still need too see whether or not im keeping my car for the winter or not as im NOT driving the gtr in snow so these rims would be going on my tibby... id make an offer but i dont wanna low ball u and im short on cash right now cause just bought the nissan and put 2k into the tib..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts