Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have the set of wheels that came on my 2001 9-5 aero for sale! They have 225/45-17 Conti Extreme Contact tires that are good shape. The tires will last another summer or two. The wheels themselves have 118k miles on them and there are a few blemishes. I need to sell them soon because I just bought 18" Volvo Pegs and I need the money for Christmas presents. No center caps included, sorry.

Until I take a picture of the individual wheels, I will just post pics of the car.

Price: $300 obo
Condition: Good, used, fun!

If the price is high or low, feel free to tell me.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Seems like a more than fair price. These great on any Viggen as well. If I didn't have to fix the NG i'd be interested.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be interested in selling the wheels alone? Price?
I would rather not simply because the tires are not new, so they would be hard to sell. Come up with an offer or something(I need 18" tires now?).

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yeah, this is a great deal, especially if the tires have the 1-2 summers left on them. $300 is a good price for nice, non-bent rims by itself, so a good deal overall. I'd buy them in a heartbeat if I didn't already have too much money tied up in Saab stuff already. Hard to justify in this damn holiday season! If still around in a month or so, I'll be in contact.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumps

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
U willing to ship? Might snatch these in a month or so. Right now isnt going to work with the holidays here.
Yes I am, as long as you pay for it. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If theyre still available a couple weeks after christmas I'll be interested, theyd freshen up the beater a bit :)
Hey, put a little deposit down. I'll help get them down your way.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wish I had a 5 lug on my 9k, love those wheels.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bumppppp

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I am assuming these are long gone? I'm looking for a set and just did a search...

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, actually sold them with the car. Still have the orange ones though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.