Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my mounts and front struts are completely shot..... unfortunetly my funds are slim to none and i was looking into the KYB mounts and KYB GR-2 struts. has anyone used either of these products on their viggen or know someone who has.

all the sites list the correct strut code for the Viggen so i dont see why they wouldnt be compatable. just iffy on the mounts i guess.

let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Buy original mounts. Someone here can probably steer you towards some nice performance mounts that would be suitable also. After markets will surely disappoint in my experience. (clunk,clunk)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buy original mounts. Someone here can probably steer you towards some nice performance mounts that would be suitable also. After markets will surely disappoint in my experience. (clunk,clunk)
well i had the same doubts about that but i have never had a bad experience with kyb. i just wanna see if anyone has had any personal experience with them on a vig..... this is gonna be semi temporary. probably redoing the whole suspension within six months

1 - 4 of 4 Posts