Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new or gently used front suspension springs for the above model with the following details.
1993 Saab 9000
Model CSE with ACC, Automatic trans & turbo

The current springs are marked with a blue / white stripe identification marks for this model.

There were, to my knowledge, 3 levels of springs made and likely for the remainder of the model run.
Blue/White sports design for the CSE with ACC, Automatic and Turbo
Green/White for the standard street 9000
White/White for the Aero aggressive lowered approx 1.5" for the sport profile w/ manual trans

Hate being picky, but, I have to stick with the Blue/White style due to the weight of the car. Current springs have 300,000 miles on them and are soft, causing bottoming out when a modest road drop or bump is seen at 10mph or more. So, I'm looking to replace the originals soon 07-2020

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for new or gently used front suspension springs for the above model with the following details.
1993 Saab 9000

The current springs are marked with a blue / white stripe identification marks for this model.

There were, to my knowledge, 3 levels of springs made and likely for the remainder of the model run.
White/White for the Aero aggressive lowered approx 1.5" for the sport profile w/ manual trans

Hate being picky, but, I have to stick with the Blue/White style due to the weight of the car. Current springs have 300,000 miles on them and are soft, causing bottoming out when a modest road drop or bump is seen at 10mph or more. So, I'm looking to replace the originals soon 07-2020
Front Suspension springs - 1993 Saab 9000 CSE | Saab Link Forums
1993 Saab 9000

Hi There, I have a '93 9000 that I also suspect has soft springs. Did you ever end up putting in new springs or struts and if so, what did you install and how did it work? Thanks for your help! Dick in Boise, ID

1 - 2 of 2 Posts