Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Very nice find. The eyelids looks like the ones from Elkparts.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
that is a very nice front spoiler! it looks great, it keeps some of the standard Saab identity but gives it a little something extra...

It is hard to tell how it looks on the car with the standard/SE side skirts and rear bumper, though. they only show the front on the car! maybe they will also release some upgraded side skirts and a rear bumper skirt!

Bollman, do you know what material it is made from? Do you know how much ground clearance it has? it looks very low!!!! :shock: :shock:

I also like the abbott evo front spoiler, it is similar in design.

It is good to see that it seems there is a growing aftermarket for our cars! hopefully by next summer I will have a choice between:

-lo-pro bodykit (aggressive)
-lo-pro bodykit (sleeper)
-viggen kit
-this new front spoiler, maybe even side skirts and rear skirt -a full kit to match from this company
-abbott front spoiler
-speedparts kit

things are looking good for Saab tuning! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Administrator
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No no, you got it all wrong! It is YOU who are far away from Sweden! ;)

On the other hand, I have heard about these companies who do shipping for a living, strange but true! ;)

Alright, enough with irony. I´m thinking about one of these so I´m gonna request some more info and pics. Ground clearance is one issue, and side pictures. Will get back with what I find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts