Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need to get rid of these as there no use to me. im willing to trade for o.e.m struts in GOOD condition and maybe like 20 bucks so i can buy some beer. lol.

any interest? these came off my 91 9000.

oh yeah both in good condition. only thing is the one i grnded off the spring perch but it will weld back on just fine. i cant see a shop having much trouble. theres pics of it in my thread coilover group buy in the 9000 customizations thread last page.

the other front strut is on the car but ill take it off once a deal is made. thanxx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah, before we go ahead and do the swap.

can you measure the oem strut and make sure the diameter is 2 inches?

this is the whole reason im trading lol so wanna make sure you know thanxx man

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey man so you get a chance to measure? If they are 2inch diameter then let's make this happen. Sunday good? You can pick the location whether you wanna drive down here or what but if you wanna meet I'm gonna need like 10 bucks for gas

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Yeah - I have no time or money to be driving to MD right now. If you wanted to come here I'd be all for it - but otherwise I'm going to have to pass. That one strut is essentially trash now sadly - no-one will put a welder near a gas strut FYI - you're better off putting a welder to a gas tank..... I'm mostly interested in having a spare strut in case I need one for my 95' ever. Let me know if you are willing to or passing through PA ever.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well is the strut 2inch in diameter?

i will figure something out i dont need these. let me get some money from my rents and i will come up there

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hell yeah i def need these.

alright man i will drive up to PA sunday my dad just gave me some gas money n i found another jack stand!

soo everything good right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts