Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
They do sell your information and you may even get stuff in the mail that you did not order with invoices attached. This is the same as the Free IPOD site and I know about 30 people that are still trying to sort out the Tmobil bills for phones that were activated and shipped to them without there consent. Companies offer these type incentives so they can build customer sale lists. for the $300 dollars they spend (actually around $150 when bulk purchasing) they will sell your name for more than that price when they combine it with the other 100,000 valid "Pre Confirmed Live" email addresses. You will get the product that you sign up for but you may also get some other unwanted bagage with it ranging from massive spam to unwanted phones,books, cd's etc....

In the world of Ecommerce to have a live already verified email address to send stuff to is like selling Gold on the Stock market it never loses value and is always marketable.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But I get a V1 right?

Hmmm... there's no free lunch, luckily I am using a throwaway email address, I guess I'll have to deal with the physical deluge of BS afterward...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
so what if you give them some one elses email and phone number? ooo but they have to know your address to send you the V1...damn i want one too.....or you know SAS you could always sell it and make free money off the V1 :wink: (sell it to me with a good deal..thanks) :D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I did this for Free I-Pods worked awesome, I only needed 5 people though, and I received my free ipod. Worked for me. I just had all the people that singed up under me cancel after they received their products. Everything worked out good. Only do the products that give you instant credit. What I did was use one credit card, and then used five of my friend’s computers, and made 5 different emails address. Then I kept singing up for the same thing until I got all the people I needed. Then after I received my products I canceled all my orders. I just ordered the products that you got instant credit for. I figure that paying $5 for shipping for 5 times for a product that cost 400 is not bad.

Just don't sign up for anything stupid like a cell phone plan. Get something thing that gives your instant credit. I kept doing the diet pills and gay them away as long as I got credit.

They never gave away my email, they never received my Phone # so that was not given away, nobody contact me at all, and I got what I wanted.

If somebody wants to do this with me, i already have 5 email addresses, i will use like 4 and somebody else uses 4 and we sign in for eachother to give eachother credit let me know.

Dan

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
iwantaviggen said:
so what if you give them some one elses email and phone number? ooo but they have to know your address to send you the V1...damn i want one too.....or you know SAS you could always sell it and make free money off the V1 :wink: (sell it to me with a good deal..thanks) :D
The V1's MINE...

:lol:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm spending $30 on ink cartridges... maybe tomorrow...

at least I get something for my trouble!

(sorry guys, I don't swing for "moodswing enhancers", whatever the hell that is...)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts