Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Could that spoiler be any bigger?

Sadly I only have myself a PS3 and Wii right now, I'm definitly getting another 360 before Forza 4 comes out. But my friend Chad rubs it into my face all the time when he gets Saabs on F3.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um, how did you get the vig rims? I have the standard double Y's. I will post some pictures if I can figure it out.
The wheels are in one of the wheel sets on Forza 3 I'll have to look which manufacturer makes them, and for the pictures you have to have them uploaded first to the Forza 3 storefront then go here "http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/profile/default.htm" type in your gamertag and they'll appear for you to download.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so how do I grab pics from the game so I can upload them here?
Well if you already have them uploaded to the storefront in Forza 3 then you just go here ""http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/profile/default.htm" It's Forza's official site, and you'll type in your gamertag and it'll just pull up all the pictures you've taken. If you don't have any you can just take new ones but when you're saving them and it asks if you'd like to upload to the storefront be sure to say yes. Then you'll be able to find them at that site using just your gamertag, you don't even have to log in or anything.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'd love to see some of the older Saabs in Forza too - I've heard there was one or two as dlc.

·
Registered
897 Posts
damn u messsed it up. hahah.

my brother turned on some cheat or something so that when i crash the cars they dont get damage. apparently he was tired of me screwin up every one of his cars. lmao.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
damn u messsed it up. hahah.

my brother turned on some cheat or something so that when i crash the cars they dont get damage. apparently he was tired of me screwin up every one of his cars. lmao.
Yeah that rally track is pretty difficult, I just tuned it as well so was trying to get used to the tightened sway bar and lower tire pressure. I obviously failed.

The grille is so distorted haha. Does anyone have pics of a 99?

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
WOW!

I did a double take on that turbox....I thought that was a real picture at first.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts