Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed this on advice from phlyin hat.... at first I was just like wow... this is the exact same as the stock one. About 2 weeks later i got a new intake and its just like whshhhhh CLINK!! it sounds sooo nice.... i put the old BPV in there... and it sucks. I got it for about 140 and i would say its a good buy and im pretty sure you need it if your looking at a HIGH HP car. It also looks SWEET!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a forge BPV sitting in a drawer somewhere cause im waiting for my new intake pipe from GenuineSaab. I got the intake pipe and it was welded wrong over in europe so they had to send it back to get a totally new one. Supposedly they messed up for a few hundred pipes and they take a few manhours each to make so im hopin to get it in sometime soon...its already been a while :? . The reason i got it is because i installed one in my friends EVO VIII for him. He got a K&N Intake and the Forge BPV and together they sound almost like a BOV but not as loud(good and bad). This post is just making me more anxious to install it......haha, ill post again when its in, Will

1 - 4 of 4 Posts