Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

This year we decided to get some extra T-Shirts made up beyond what our team will need and offer them up for sale as a way to support Team Cougar Bait at this year's 24 Hours of Lemons!

I will have some better photos this weekend, but this will give you a good idea of the shirts as well as our theme for this year...

The price for a shirt is $18 shipped within the continental US

Please PM me if you would like to purchase one to support the team. For those intested this will help to defray some of the costs we have not realized yet, such as RV rental and fuel. Every little bit helps!

Hell, for an extra $10 we'll write soemthing (pretty much anything pending my approval) up to 4"x12" on any panel of the car for you. If you want it larger it will cost more. PM me if you are interested in that as well!

Follow the team on facebook:
Cougar Bait on Facebook

Our Saablink team update thread:
http://www.saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42618

As always, an extra thanks goes out to Meyer Garage & Iowa City Saab for being out main sponsor this year.
http://www.iowacitysaab.com/

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for keeping a very real for sale thread on topic, and so quickly too...keeping it on topic that is...

Yopu guys are doing bad at PMing me your requests. Yes, I will sell you shirts as well as whatever you want on the car. You're going to have to PM me and I will give you the paypal address to pay for it.

If you don't want to buy anything, or don't have any actual question relating to this I'd like to keep those things out of the thread, mainly because I need to keep track of who ACTUALLY wants what.

Sound good?

And as little profanity as possible would be nice...but as long as it's not disgusting I think we can get by. See notes below.

Nice I'll take one, and I want "not girl pants" on the car
Can do - 100% for sure. We would even do a decal if you provide it, as long as it stays within the 4"x24" size for that price.

Lol, i'll send you $25 if you write "New Jersey, Fuck Yeah" or something along those lines in big letters on the side of the car

Approved?
Sure, that's fine by me, although anything with profanity probably has to wait to the day of the race to be applied...not a big deal though. You pay, it goes on.

i'll make it $26 for "Fuck New Jersey"
Sure, no worse than the one above this, and you for some reason want to pay more. We accept. See notes above.

$27 for "Ben Cetrone likes it in the ass"
That one...is probably not going to fly. I'll have to consult the others.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, pay what he pays and I will cover it up with what you paid for.

edit: naw...I will put it next to what he paid for.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
How do you take payment, and how late can you wait? With school starting in 3 days I won't be able to afford 2nd-hand cigarette smoke until next week sometime.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paypal is preferred, if you can't do that you can mail a check or money order.

if anyone is ACTUALLY interested please PM me and I will give you the paypal address to send payment to.

We really would be grateful and appreciative of anyone who buys a shirt or some space on the car! Every little bit helps...and you get a kick-ass shirt ;)

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump...

nobody actually wants a shirt? We are sold out of XL on sales from other forums/sites...no sales here yet. No support from the Saab guys :-(

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I would love this shirt if I was still in college, but alias, I have no where I could wear this shirt now.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts