Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
selling because i want
a rwd or awd car, traction control, more luxury and an arm rest.

and thanks you guys

·
User
9,193 Posts
And an arm rest :lol:... Why tcs?

I'll be following this ad closely, I'm curious as to what she sells for.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wait till the final minute of the auction, that's when it'll be do or die. I've seen cars go up 5k in the last 30 seconds. The bidding will be high on this.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And an arm rest :lol:... Why tcs?

I'll be following this ad closely, I'm curious as to what she sells for.
i do canyon runs sometimes. and i hate the sketchy feeling around turns i dont know.

im looking for peace of mind with tcs.
n arm rest because i drive alot and i hate keeping my arm in the air.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
i do canyon runs sometimes. and i hate the sketchy feeling around turns i dont know.

im looking for peace of mind with tcs.
n arm rest because i drive alot and i hate keeping my arm in the air.
really weird reasons to sell the car. if you put the lowering springs, you might actually like it. looks much better too.

your both hands should be on a steering wheel btw. ask Daveship*

·
Registered
459 Posts
Damn! How cheap is your petrol/gas there.. $3.25 a gallon...! We pay $5.13 (converted from aud$1.50 a litre for 98RON).

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
whats the reserve? when i was selling my yellow viggen, i didn't put one. i had people from CL interested and i just gave them link to ebay and told them to fight there.

which gto did you drive? M6? LS2? lol, nobody believes me when i tell them they'll fall for the goat, when they drive it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
9200 reserve
and i drove a ls2 6mt

its either than or a 2000 s4 88k miles
i would just keep the extra dough for upgrades

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
You'll need downpipes, exhaust, k04's, and tune to be faster than a stock gto. To put the shit together, it would take you a shitload of time and/or money.

I spent a whole day in a stage2 s4 today and it's really nice, but would never switch from GTO.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats the reason i want the gto.
but my car would need to get to 11k

i would be happy with an s4 and dreaming with a gto.

·
Registered
623 Posts
thats the reason i want the gto.
but my car would need to get to 11k

i would be happy with an s4 and dreaming with a gto.
It's completely old school by comparison to these cars you are talking about, but what about a swapped Nissan 240SX Fastback from 93ish? That thing will go through the turns crazy mad:).

You could even find a swapped Impreza 2.5RS for a decent deal if you look around. I remember seeing a VERY beautiful swapped RS down in San Diego for a steal.

Heck, you could have a 2000-2001 Saab Aero (seen them in LA/San Diego for $3000-$4000) for your luxury ride, and buy a swapped 240SX for your drifting/handling fun car;).

1 - 20 of 424 Posts