Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got the stage II anti roll bar installed today, and it was damn good. Tonight i take my car out and i get about 10 min away from my house and i realize i need to stop at the atm right next to my house. The alignment in my car seemed really odd and i was thinking "shit, i installed the anti roll bar wrong". But i get to the bank and my power steering is acting up when im turning going 5 miles an hour....so i got out and sure enough it was a flat. I have to debate whether to patch the tire for now....dunno how much that costs, but i need new tires very soon so i might just order new tires and drive my brothers car for the next few days, since hes at college

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I don't know if you have a Wal-Mart near you with a Tire and Lube department, but if so, get the tire patched there. Its only 6.50 for the repair, and its quality patch.

Other places patch as well, but are more expensive. I think Tires Plus can patch for about $13 or so.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i actually took about 2 hours to get the wheel off cause it was corroded on.....but eventually i got it off....filled it up to check for leaks.......and there were none. I was thinking it was a small hole that only leaked with weight on it which i think it is. But anyway i put the tire back on in about 2 min and it has not really leaked that much. I have a small air compressor that will plug into my cigarette lighter but i have not needed it yet.....i think this was some joke someone played on me probably cause im obsessive about my car. Like i freak out when people draw in the dirt on my paint. Cause it does scratch the paint....but anyway i got my new tires comin in tomorrow or the next day, and they should be on by the end of the week.

·
Registered
112 Posts
dude, that would piss me off if someone played a practically joke on me with my tires. what an a$$ hole. :evil:

i hate the people that have a beef with you and they take it out on your car, i'd rather they come to me if they have a probelm. not that it's ever happened to me, but i know people that have had it happen to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts