Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy had been parking on our dead-end street and only moves it on street cleaning day, then moves it back after like for the whole summer. We live on a street with 7 houses and 19 cars. So parking has always been a challenge. Also been leaking oil forever.

Soooo, this past weekend there was a little too much partying, and this guy on my street goes crazy and gets out his cordless drill and drills out the tires on one side. 1/2 hr later he goes back, hits the other side and the spare. To top it off, he's banging the shit out of the windshield with his fist and finishes it off by placing 2 melon halves on the hood. What the fuck that meant, I'll never know. The house in front where this happened has video camers aimed into the street, but he's as ass too and probably will do nothing with the video.

Now I've been really freaked out that when this guy finds his Jeep he will get revenge on whatever cars are on the street. If the shit hits the fan, I will be so pissed off at this guy cause it will be all his fault. What as asinine to do. He was so fucked up that he took out one of his guns and was playing around with it. Someone took a picture of him with the barrel of his 357 in his mouth. Should have pulled the trigger. I'm so freaked out by this whole thing and haven't seem any police activity yet. What a jerk!!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post this. Bad Joke

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
He'd have been better off if he just let the air out of the tires. Taking a drill to them is a criminal offense.

Also, why is this in the joke thread?

Damaging peoples shit, for whatever reason, isn't funny.

Jeeps got a plow attachment on the front, dude uses it to make money in the winter. It doesn't look like it's in bad shape. That wasn't cool.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, why is this in the joke thread?
Wasn't sure where to post this. Bad Joke
Like I said, Bad Joke. Wasn't really unrelated Saab Media.

I agree, definately a criminal offense. Hope he gets caught and they make him pay. Will cost alot of $$ to replace those tires.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Agreed - nice looking Jeep - leave a note trying to buy it for $500

I would be so pissed if someone pulled that shit on my car - cops would be the least of their problems...

Why not just turn the dick in? Is the culprit a friend or a foe?

·
User
9,193 Posts
Definitely should have been reported to the police... I don't care how drunk someone is, there is no excuse for that type of behavior. I have never gotten destructive while drinking; People blame alcohol way too much.

In any event, even if they wanted to use the video camera footage, unless they have signs out front stating that the premises is under surveillance, then it would unfortunately be tossed out in court.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be so pissed if someone pulled that shit on my car - cops would be the least of their problems...

Why not just turn the dick in? Is the culprit a friend or a foe?
Call the cops and let them know who did it. New yorkers go figure.
An anonymous phone call was put into a detective's VM on Sunday. So far we haven't seen anyone show up.

We have to live on the street with these people and they live in the next house so turning him in would make living here unbearable.

A new neighbor that moved in works undercover for the Bronx Narcotics Divsion so he's going to call one of his co-workers. A big scary dude on the force. Hope he can smoke the guy out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts