Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave her the total cleaning on sunday including 2 coats of black wax and 2 coat of meguires gold class clear.
I think the results speak for themselves:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Not being a fan of 5 door 9-3's or a huge fan of black cars I do admit - that does look VERY good. I'd much prefer a 3 door 1999 Viggen tho - just my opinion.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Any tips for getting "swirls" outta a black paint job? Some knumb nut previous owner really messed up my hood by buffing it wrong :cry: And my Paint can't stay clean more then 5 minutes after I wash it.... makes me hate trees and want a gun for birds. :roll:

·
Registered
584 Posts
How bad are the swirls?

Working by hand with a really gentle polish should do the trick. 3M IHG if they're really light, or Meguiar's Swirl Remover if they're heavier.

·
Registered
251 Posts
looks like its about to rain in the first pic.....that wouldnt be fun after 5 hours of work :?. Very nice job by the way.....i wouldnt want a black car though , it would never be clean

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey

Hey man, sweet looking Viggen!!! You got your car from Lang Motor Car eh, I have been to that place many times, they get some good inventory. I get my Saab serviced down the street at Beacon Motors. We should link up sometime, I would love to see that Viggen!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
very very nice.. i love the stance of the viggen, i dont know any cars that stand the way the viggen does

1 - 16 of 16 Posts