Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...
New member here from Denmark in Europe, for those of you who don't know :D
I drive a c900 T8 from 83 with a few mods, the usual 3" Exhuast and tweaked APC along with an IC. More to come in the future, amongst others a 9k IC and a 5-injector-setup...
Looking forward to using this forum aswell, I'm been on saabcentral aswell, along with a danish site...
Nice to be here.
Daniel.

·
Registered
299 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Welcome to TSL! Always happy to have another Saab enthusiest! Enjoy your stay here on TSL!
i think he thought dane in the title was dame. lol.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome, Welcome!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey I remember you from SaabCentral! Cool! Welcome to this site :)

This site boasts very friendly and more personal connection between the members of Saab community, as well as more freedom of speech than I've seen on most other forums I've been to so far. It's a really cool place!

·
Registered
40 Posts
hej daniel du er em kaelling :D its good to have you on board mate ,looking forward to this 5th injector system being up and running ,farvel saelange min ven
alan

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
sillly europeans...... showing off with your multi-linguistic ( :shock: big word bonus!) abilities

just playin man, welcome aboard

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
english isnt my thing, spelling can get a bit hard sometime,

i must say that german is better than english, and swedish is similar, spell it like it sounds

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys, for the welcome and 'ello to the ones I know already!
Yes, I will throw some petrol in a fifth injector some time during spring, first, controlled by a pressure-switch, later by Megasquirt...
pictures, well, they are a bit old, and before I had the clear corners installed, but I've got one where they are on... Click on the link to see a full-scale version...
First one:

Second:

One of my Forge dual-piston setup, before I got the c900 IC on there:

And a pick with the IC in place, waiting for a pipe from IC-to-TB to put the dump back on, and at the same time fit the 5-injector-setup:

And a last one with the clear corner-lights in place:

Thanks again for the warm welcome,
Daniel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts