Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy pulled up next to me in his red firebird with exhaust, and revs the engine, i look over, he looks at me, i guess the race was on...
the other light turns red, we both drift forward. When the light turns green, i spin but pull on him in first, second, early shifted into 3rd, because i was doing about 65 at that point, so i slowed down, he then passed me about wo seconds later with a pissed off look on his face, and his girlfriend didnt look too happy either
Needless to say, i won that one
but i have no idea how, he should have kicked my ass, at least i think, i could hear him jump on it when we got green, but i absolutly walked through him

i was pretty damn happy

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Good job. I hate Domestics that think they're the shit. :twisted:

·
Registered
251 Posts
he was probably a 6 cylinder though....a v8 would eat u apart im sorry to say

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I've seen a V8 modded Firebird get destroyed by an old skool Galant VR4...in person up in Des Moines. Man what a sight :!: :!: :shock: 8)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Having driven my Firebird for such a long time,

it took me some time to get used to the lethargicness of the Saab (ie not stalling when releasing clutch).

·
Registered
122 Posts
b dash rian said:
this guy pulled up next to me in his red firebird with exhaust, and revs the engine, i look over, he looks at me, i guess the race was on...
the other light turns red, we both drift forward. When the light turns green, i spin but pull on him in first, second, early shifted into 3rd, because i was doing about 65 at that point, so i slowed down, he then passed me about wo seconds later with a pissed off look on his face, and his girlfriend didnt look too happy either
Needless to say, i won that one
but i have no idea how, he should have kicked my ass, at least i think, i could hear him jump on it when we got green, but i absolutly walked through him

i was pretty damn happy
If the dude was 300lbs and his gf was 400lbs... then they would have over 500lbs of ballast over you. Believable you spanked him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts