Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got these on monday, won the ebay auction 3 weeks ago :roll: . but on the plus side they are awesome :twisted: . should make those 100mph night runs a little safer now. oh and they also help for those cars that refuse to use their low beams, one flip :shock: and they magicallly find the switch. kinda makes me wanna go rallying :) .

·
7,595 Posts
wow, looks nice. Not sure if I want to go that far, lights on TOP of the bumper, eh, not too sure if I am keen on that. I am thinking that a set of hella driving lights hooked into the highbeam switch mounted in the stock fog light location might me more what I would like. As it stands, I feel my stock DOT highbeams are quite good but they could use a touch more distance for anything 85+ driving lights are it! maybe time for a night saab meet / rally? ;) hmm.... not a bad idea!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
wow - those are bright! lol - I have a set of Bosch Rally Lights on my Dads Jeep I am thinking about pullin of for my SPG - But i was messing with the idea of a roof rack/light bar that would be small enough and easily removed if need be. COuld look interesting - perhaps a roof basket with tie downs :p :lol: 8)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sweet blinding light! Can I recommend for lighting a pair of GE 2157 Aircraft Landing Lights, they will melt the bumper stickers off the Camaro in front of you :twisted:

Go Swift, Go Safe, Go Saab

·
Registered
9 Posts
I`ve got driving lamps on the front of my T8 above the bumper.... makes night time driving GREAT
they have 100w bulbs fitted........also very handy for overtaking when people will not move out of the way.........
as mine is a white car (same as police cars) people move out of the way very fast...
by the time they see its not the police I`m long gone :wink: :wink:
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts