Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long week of snow and salt/slush/dirt, it's raining now and the temperature is in the 45's, I washed the car late last night after I put my little kid to bed.

Since it was late, I had to wash it quickly. I sprayed copius amounts of water over the vehicle, trying to get the salt and dirt off before I applied the shampoo. The wheels were really crudded with salt and dirt. So after 30 mins, the car is "clean" again, but I will have to spray it down again tomorrow, given that there is still quite a bit of salt/slush left over on the streets here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
*laughing* I know how you feel, washed my baby on Saturday only to find myself on the Autobahn driving around in snow, salt and mixture of water/road dirt :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea I know how you guys feel, yesterday it was sunny and in the 70's and today is only partly sunny and in the mid 60's! I don't know if i can take it much longer! I hate the winter! 8)

·
Registered
87 Posts
only partly sunny and in the mid 60's!
You cali guys don't know what winter is! :roll: :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, your "Michigan" blood has definately thinned out! : :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
JNGold said:
only partly sunny and in the mid 60's!
You cali guys don't know what winter is! :roll: :D
It's freakin FREEZIN here today. Not looking forward to the 5 block walk to my lot after work.

But, it is Friday, so i'll get by :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
8) Today @ 1.00pm

I think its time for another dip in the pool 8)

The next day @ 12:29pm 8)

·
Registered
87 Posts
We have better
I guess that just begs me to say "I wouldn't mind goin' down under!" :shock: :D 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Too bad most of them are flaky. Reminded me of Miami. It's all about $$$$ for them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's true, but they are around to cure cancer, everyone serves their purpose, you want a down to earth, non-flaky girl import one from the midwest. until then just enjoy! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts