Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i was heading into work traveling on I-80 near Hazleton Pa.
when i caught myself passing this odd suv, Kind of reminded me of a 90's Range Rover square body style but it was a Ferrari SUV.

Anyone have any info on these?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
yeah could have been a lambo, or someone badged it lol. No ferrari suv to my knowledge.
Kinda ugly lol, but cool sorta

edit: damn, while i was putting this together 3 other people posted stuff up, including a pic of this beast.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was that laforza, the must have put the Badges on it.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
While we're on the topic of hairbrained SUVs, can we talk about the Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris? I just don't get it.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
its kinda cool, although i'd never consider owning one, its a little too out there, looks like someone took a normal spyker and wedged it between 2 trucks, then smoothed out the body damage, and lifted it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
While we're on the topic of hairbrained SUVs, can we talk about the Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris? I just don't get it.

Overkill.

Editors at Motor Trend drove two mildly modified Suzuki Kizashis from Tokyo to LA via Siberia. The didn't have half the ground clearance that that Spyker thing.

·
Registered
369 Posts
American design built in Italy it's a Ford/Iveco hybrid.

Hit Google Images and a red one with Ferrari stickers will come up. It was Craigslist in New York and well could have been the one on 80 headed to the winter "dacha".

Come to think of it, that truck was for sale before. There is also a black with Ferrari badges running around. Used it was a very attractive (cheap), price but it would be a nightmare. Most mainline indies would look at it and run or take advantage of it's exotic status. I figured that was why it was cheap.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I saw a Laforza with Ferrari badges all over it! I'm thinking it was on Craigslist around here. I was really confused.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Probably was the same Laforza, how many could be out there with Ferrari badges on each side of the hood?

I should have caught the license plate but i was too confused on identifying it.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
When I was scanning pics for an SUV like seven or eight years ago I came across a black one that was for sale.

The Ferrari badges caught my attention for sure. I was looking for an "old Gelendawagen" at the time so it was probably on E-bay under the "other" category.

If you Google "Gelendawagen for sale" there is one that will pop up that is like way too much IMHO for the bang out of the buck .. 1984 for $25,000 and it may be the same one from way back. They don't show the interior but it was so ugly in an old "plaid" and real cheap looking stuff.

These should be above Jeep but not that far for an old un'?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts