Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yakima/Thule misc roofrack bits

I'm going through the piles of junk/old inventory at the bike shop I work at, and we've come across a ton of miscellaneous parts for Yakima and Thule roof racks. All this stuff is new in the box, but has been forgotten in storage for at least a year. Not sure what cars they all fit, since it would require cross referencing the catalogs. However, some stuff like roof trays and other parts will be sort of obvious. I'll be photographing and listing the ENTIRE collection of parts tomorrow, which is probably about 100 pieces.

I still have a few more items that I have yet to upload, will get that later today hopefully.

I'm listing these at what I feel are reasonable prices, including shipping to the continental US, but feel free to make an offer if you'd like.

Thule 450 Crossroad: $100 Shipped

Thule 599 XTR Big Mouth: $90 Shipped

Thule Tracker II Kit: $20 Shipped

Thule 229 Fit Kit: $25 Shipped

Yakima SKS 6pack locks: $40 shipped

Yakima Mighty Mounts: $12 Shipped
I have the 4V (x2), 12V (x2), 1V, 24H, 3V, 20H

Yakima Forester Tower (for the subaru forester, not sure of years) $65 shipped

Yakima Fairings- 1x 44" : $35 shipped

Yakima Q clips: $15 shipped
I have these #'s as follows: Q30, 12, 12, 17, 11, 2, 29, 25, 1, 28, 24, 3, 9, 32, 33, 46, 47, 50, 20, 38, 37, 63, 54, 90, 44, 41, 20, 42, 40, 64, 56, 65, 55, 36, 43, 69, 72. Some I have several of.

Yakima Q Stretch Kit Roundbar: $75 shipped

Yakima SKS 4pack locks: $28 shipped

Yakima Crosstop: $60 shipped

Yakima Hully Rollers: $40 shipped

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Interested.

Some random stuff i'd like to replace.

I have a older Thule flat top ski/board mount and the rubber pieces that grab the board could use being replaced if you have those.

Also if you have any Thule wheel straps for a bike tray I could use one of those as well.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested.

I have a older Thule flat top ski/board mount and the rubber pieces that grab the board could use being replaced if you have those.

Also if you have any Thule wheel straps for a bike tray I could use one of those as well.
I'll take a look and report back.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
b dash rian-Yes there are two fairings that I'm aware of. Don't recall the numbers of them off hand, so I have no idea what they fit. Can get that for you tomorrow. Car? Year?

spgproject-Not sure on the rain gutter attachment, I moved so many things yesterday that I don't recall. I'll know for sure sometime tomorrow. What car, what year?

·
Registered
645 Posts
what are you looking to get for these $$ wise, i could use a rack and farring for my 86 900

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interested.

Sorry, no pieces for the flat top unfortunately.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts