Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be home this weekend, and I'm planning on selling off some of the collection of parts me and dad have in the garage. I don't plan on selling anything this weekend, but I'll be home for spring break the entire week of Mar-18-25 and I will have plenty of time to box and ship any wanted parts then.

If you're looking for something, I have lots of stuff already pulled from about 3-5 9000's and some parts from a 90 Turbo Vert. We also have two 94 9000's that are still complete, both with accident damage and rust issues.

Let me know what you want, and I can verify that I have it and then we could settle on a price. I plan on getting rid of as much as possible for pretty cheap, so send me offers.

Edit: Everything would be shipping from 44095

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I'll be home this weekend, and I'm planning on selling off some of the collection of parts me and dad have in the garage. I don't plan on selling anything this weekend, but I'll be home for spring break the entire week of Mar-18-25 and I will have plenty of time to box and ship any wanted parts then.

If you're looking for something, I have lots of stuff already pulled from about 3-5 9000's and some parts from a 90 Turbo Vert. We also have two 94 9000's that are still complete, both with accident damage and rust issues.

Let me know what you want, and I can verify that I have it and then we could settle on a price. I plan on getting rid of as much as possible for pretty cheap, so send me offers.

Edit: Everything would be shipping from 44095
Drivers side mirror from the vert, if it has NO paint peeing. Mine for some reason, is all peeled off, and shows the aluminum underneath. Pic would be the bees knees.

·
Registered
311 Posts
From the 900
Spark plug cover, "" "" "" torx screws, valve cover bolts, distributor heat shield if it's in good shape
Lemme know
Thanks!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quattro I don't have lenses. What color arm rest are you looking for?

Everyone else ill have a look in the garage and report back with pictures if possible.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick update, I have everything w/pics except for the distributor heat shield and clear corner lenses. I may even have the distributor heat shield at my workplace, will possibly get a chance/remember to look tomorrow. Don't have time to add pics right now, but they should be added/emailed tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Feel free to PM what you might be interested in paying, or you can wait for the pics, since I won't be shipping this stuff for a couple of weeks as mentioned in the OP we have plenty of time.

Most importantly, keep the requests coming!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm looking for a good shape black armrest, drivers door "door open" light from door panel, good shape floor mats for black interior, ecu for a 97 auto and lower trunk sill cover... oh yeah, 3" exhaust lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a good shape black armrest, drivers door "door open" light from door panel, good shape floor mats for black interior, ecu for a 97 auto and lower trunk sill cover... oh yeah, 3" exhaust lol
I have a black arm rest but I'd say it's in marginal shape.

By 'driver's door "door open" light, do you mean the red and white plastic courtesy light at the end of the rear edge of the door?

I probably do not have the ecu, the newest car we've got parts off of is a 96 and its a stick.

I also do not have the floor mats, but I should have a good trunk sill cover.

Unfortunately I'm back at school now for the next two weeks, so getting pics will be tough unless I can convince my dad to do it.

As for that 3" exhaust, if I had one I'd install it on my own car lol.

Pics are coming, it'd be easier for me to email the requested pictures to the interested parties, so if you could PM me with your email that'd be great.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
T5 ecu ,wiring harness,ect for t5 conversion ?..
Sorry, didn't see this. What year/model would the ecu and wiring harness be from?

The only thing I think we would have it from is a 96 9000CS, five-speed. Unfortunately, this car has been sitting outside w/o a hood for a while..

Also, bumping this I'll be home this weekend. Those of you I've already got deals with, you're stuff should ship Monday pending payment or some unforeseen circumstance.

Those of you that were interested in stuff that didn't get pictures, I'll do my best to get them this weekend.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey! If your still sellin stuff do you have a garret t25? and if so how much would you want for it?
i wish i lived closer i have a t25 for a 900 and one for 9k.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I believe so, all Ive eard bout on 9ks was the t25 and the TD04. Would you be willing to part with it for around 100 dollars? Im looking for a friend and if its a lowball I want to be upfront and not waste your time.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd probably sell it for $100+shipping.

The turbo in question is a relatively low mileage unit at only 104K, car ran and boosted very nice before it was t-boned on the driver's side @ ~40mph.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts