Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I would consider trading my 9-3 bumpers and a unmounted catalog kit for Viggen bumpers. I think this would be a pretty even trade, but if I'm wrong let me know. I don't need the vig side skirts, but they would be nice to have. I want to finish up the paintwork on my car, so id need them soon, and I don't have money to ship these around, but i could drive ~100 miles to swap them.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If nobody wants to trade in the next day or so, the front and rear parts will def be put on. Not sure about the side skirts. cant decide between the SE or cat. ones.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
god i am sooooo tempted.... just dont wanna have to mess with the damn splash shields for the front......

plus thats a hell of a drive. over 6 hours to you lol..... still tempted though!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I don't have the splash shields. Bumpers are in good shape. No cracks on the bumpers. The front has a couple holes from a license plate :(, but it would get covered up by the cat kit.

We could meet halfway or something. If you have all the little stuff that I would need to switch I would consider delivering them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.