Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just a feeler
its that time, no more motivation to work on it. might find it, or if i get a bite i will sell it. needs to be put back together, tranny went again. i have a 91 900s parts car for the tranny donor. turbo motor was rebuilt and ran amazing with all factory parts, new bearings, timing chain, oil pump, etc etc. has black corbeau a4 seats, harness, wrapped dash, full black interior. has a factory duel louvered hood. 17in konig wheels, 9k FMIC, 3in JT exhaust, shaved trunk, and full SPG kit with airflow arches. this does need some TLC along with putting motor and tranny back together. will part out.
looking for $5000 or trade/partial trade for a truck, 2500/250 or bigger diesel preferred

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Definitely one of my favorite c900's
I hope you find the motivation to fix it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Beautiful, unique SAAB. Looks very solid and definitely worth the money and somebody's time. Only thing that might be a tough sell is the 4-dr configuration. Such, combined with everything else though, makes it incredibly uniqe.

As for parts, I'll buy the airflow arches if you decide to part with anything.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I know I'd trade my truck for it too... but the bank still has the title on it and I don't have a garage to fix the car up.

Best of luck Pete, I hope the car goes to a good home. One of the most unique SAABs out there.

·
User
9,193 Posts
Like everyone else here, wish I had the funds... Good luck for THE most badass 4 door out there. You'll never see another one like it, that's for sure. Love your car Pete. It'll be sad to see it go! :(

I'm with Justin though, just fix it and enjoy it. You'll kick yourself for getting rid of it. And please, PLEASE don't part it out. That'd be such a shame to see.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to fix it, but Im over it at this point. I enjoyed the car so much but its time to move on. I have the 9K, the Jeep and soon a truck I just to not have time. 3 years ago right after the tranny went again if I had a spare tranny the car would still be up and running.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
only one i have now. I wrapped the dashboard, has black Corbeau a4 seats with Corbeau harness on both sides, Headliner, door panels all pillars are black.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Shite Pete, if it were to come to parting it I would take it off your hands. And I'm still not sure what is going on with my truck... this guy has been jerking me along for well over a month now. If he doesn't make it happen REAL soon, I'd be more than willing to sell it to you for cheap cheap.

We'll chat soon.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT, pulled the motor and tranny out of the donor car, 91 5 speed. That will go with the 4 door. Bought a truck so now Im looking for a trailer for my Jeep. 17-19 ft beaver tail. Too many projects and just no more motivation for this car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts