Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a used one.. its in good shape whats it worth seriously and would anybody be interested in it? its from the flex pipe back with a tip.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
worth around 250. I've bought 3 total. Two used at 250, and 200. 1 brand new for 325

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok $250 and i'll throw in 2 brand new clamps so who ever buys it can install it care free. or i will trade for a wideband 02

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
note* i'd perfer local pick up just because it would be awkward and expensive to ship

iam not too far from RI

yes it will fit a viggen thats the reason i got it, i just got rid of my viggen so i dont need it..

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
I think it needs to have a little extra pipe added near the tip to make it stick out more.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
like what?
it doesnt even come close to lining up with the viggen bumper cut out. you can spend 2-3 hours heating and bending the hangers until its perfect like i did, or you can spend some money and have them cut off and re welded.

as it comes, it will not "fit" a viggen.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
I just bent the hangers with a brick and a hammer for my vig bumper. Came out good

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
a brick huh?
new exhaust tool i must try
does snap-on carry it? :rolleyes: lol
Yup! Layed the hanger corner on the brick and then hit it with a hammer until is was mocked up to the angle needed. Check my car domain link to see how it lined up

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
maybe i can get my brother to jump on this.

+ a 3" DP, it would be sweet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts