Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Okay here's how I translated that whole thing
Place your hand in the engine next to the black hose thingy
Feel around until a little gremlin pulls your finger
This is where some electrical housing is fiddle around with them and maybe reconect to different plugs and see the fun
NOw once you've done a fair job of sabotaging your cars electrical system let us move to the intake
Find a big black box and do whatever is necessary to rip it off your car the more violent the better
NOw buy some widgets and gadgets plus an air intake fiddle around until things seem to fit.
Duct tape and wood glue at this point could be your best freind
If not of these steps worh for you pour gas on your car and enjoy a family barbeque.
CLaim the insurance and get something that can be fixed with duct tape and glue

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, that was funny, :lol: :roll: but I am just trying to be sure I don't miss a step that is not in the pictures, like "be sure to reuse part X" or anything like that.

by the way your Swedish is very good. :roll: :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
it's a shame bablefish does not do swedish. I don't think there is an online translator that can translate it....

·
Administrator
302 Posts
1. Remove the hose between the air pipe and the mass air flow meter (MAF).

2. Remove the ventilation valve (?) from the air filter box.

3. Remove the contact from the MAF.

4. Remove the air filter box, 3 mounting points.

5. Remove the MAFfrom the air filter box and remove the rubber seal.

6. Transfer the MAF to the Opti-plate. Turn the MAF so that it fits in the hole in the plate. Mind the direction of flow through the MAF, see picture 7. Remount with original clip (or ring, hard to translate) and supplied distance (washer?) and screw-thingie (don´t know the word in english, the thing that goes around the hose and that you screw together).

7. Mount the opti-plate in original seatings
8. Remount the contact to the MAF
9. Remount the ventilation valve
10. Mount the air filter
11. Mount the hose between MAF and air pipe.

Well, that´s´it. You have no idea how hard it is to translate technical terms! Cant find translations in any dictionary... I take no responsibility... ;)

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you very much, Bollman! :D That is going to help me very much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts