Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I need a fan speed controller from a 1994 - MY 1996 NG900. If you are unsure of MY 1996, give me the VIN and I can verify. PM me if you have one.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Make sure its not the resistor. I replaced the fan speed controller in that car and it did not solve my "only working on max setting" problem.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, thats the part.

Mike, it went from the randomly shutting off problem to now just being stuck on, at one fan speed. Cannot change fan speed, can change temp, can change location, Cannot turn off. Where is the resistor located, I will check it out.

For now, fuse is pulled.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
ACC does not have a resistor. It has a connector where the resistor is on a manual temp car. On my 900, that connector got corrosion, and then my fan would stop working totally. I never had it stay on though.

I am pretty sure I have one from my parts car, 1995 SE. Let me know if you want it. I think you might want to take a look at that connection first though, though I don't know how that could cause it to stay on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.