Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for a fall meeting ? I'm willing to host, if people want to make the drive ...... was out back last weekend shooting skeet with a friend's Browning double auto - neat old shotgun from the 50's. I will say my shoulder is a bit sore - I'll be installing a recoil pad on it, along with refinishing the stock. But I hit 46 out of 50 - and I can't remember the last time I pulled the trigger on a shotgun !

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright then - how about the first Sarurday in November ? As in November 6th ? Let me know how that works out for everyone ........ And Frank, turns out I still have the handle for your engine stand !

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Alright then - how about the first Sarurday in November ? As in November 6th ? Let me know how that works out for everyone ........ And Frank, turns out I still have the handle for your engine stand !
My schedule appears to be open for that date. So it works for me. Now to see how this plays out for the rest of us...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I understand that Sunday is a bad day for our host. I can make Saturday. I am supposed to be in Gainesville Virginia at 3:00 pm., but I can be late for that. I may have to be in my Chevy Tahoe with a couple of chainsaws to do both.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK - the official word - Saturday, 6 Nov at Barley & Hops in Frederick, MD. Here's a link - http://www.barleyandhops.net If you haven't been there before, they brew excellent beer, and the food is pretty tasty, too ...
Shooting for an 11:00 AM start ( beer & lunch ?) , let me know who's coming ........
Thanks,
Larry

1 - 20 of 27 Posts